|Place of Origin:||Wenzhou city Pinyang|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Power:||2.2KW||Name:||Water Wash Labels Flexo Plates System Flexographic Printing Plate Letterpress Fully Automatic Machinery|
|Camera:||2 Sets||Max Plate Roller Perimeter:||800mm|
printing plate making machine,
flexo plate making equipment
water wash labels flexo plates system flexographic printing plate letterpress fully automatic machinery
FLEXO PLATE MAKING MA CHINE
1. The entire machine adopts stainless steel shell, it is reliable and durable.
2. Opted imported Philip specific printer lamp, Philip rectifier(frequency transformingtype is good for registering).
3. Imported slow reflective violet suction membrane(Japan Toyo)
4. Computer controller enables it to be easily operated.
5. Adopted American digital intergrated thermo sensor.
6. Adopted American thermo sensor.
7. Japanese Panasonic or oriental printing plate washer, Japanese ORIX constant dry oven, featuring in strong wind.
8. Adopted Philip specific UVC light source for removing the sticking sheet.
9. Integrated exposure, washing printing plate and removing sheet, it is a good equipment for making soft printing plates.
Main Technical Variables
Mark:Special orders with special size accepted
Flexible Plate Plate-making Machine
Put the film emulsion up downward on the plate, the plate size must be slightly larger than the film area, use a 1 ~ 2cm wide air guide bar to cover the contact area of the plate and film, the air guide bar can use lint-free materials such as washing wheat, and avoid covering the film part with contents! Open vacuum switch, put the rolled up vacuum membrane evenly on the film, from center to around, wipe away tiny air bubbles between the film and plate, pay attention: wipe repeatedly until there’s no any air bubble between the film and plate, otherwise, it may lead to exposure failure.
Once the time comes, digital tube numbers will return to the exposure time you set, and three "tick, tick, tick" sound indicating exposure end. Press vacuum switch, the vacuum pump stops working, open exposure drawer, roll up vacuum membrane, take down the exposed flexible plate, apply double-faced adhesive tape on its back, then remove the film and put away, open the machine upper cover, paste smoothly on the flat grinding plates.
Contact Person: sales